When it comes to setting your marketing budget, updating your marketing plan, or reviewing your current business financial situation, sometimes the hard decisions have to be made. You want the best bang for your buck, so to speak, when it comes to marketing you need to decide which marketing agency in Arizona will work for you, whether you can go it alone, and what small changes you can make to truly get the greatest impact for the smallest budget.
Marketing Agency in Arizona
While it’s preferred that you turn to the experts to help you market your medical offices or hotel, there are some small changes that you can make to your marketing efforts that will reap large rewards. These changes are details that every marketing agency in Arizona will complete in the initial steps of your marketing plan, when the foundation is being laid for the rest of your marketing process. They are simple, yet often overlooked details.
- Add a Custom Email Signature – One of the simplest and easiest things that you can do to increase communication and awareness is to add a custom signature to all of your emails. No matter what email platform you use, whether it’s Outlook or Gmail, they all have options for you to add a custom signature. You’ll want links to your most important social accounts, probably Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn, as well as your phone number, website address, and physical address. Don’t overcrowd the signature, but include images over text and consider placing of each social button.
- Get Local – Take advantage of free sites such as Foursquare, Google Places and even Facebook Places to connect on a more local level with your audience. If nothing else, make sure you have a Google Places page. This free listing, if updated properly, will give you instant access to everyone searching for your services in the local area. Not only is this free, it takes but a few minutes to set up by including your address, phone number, website, some photos and some key categories.
- Establish Yourself as an Expert – While this one is completely free, it might take a bit longer than the rest. However, when considering your limited marketing budget, this is something that is extremely important. You can establish yourself as an expert by setting time aside each day to answer questions on Yahoo Answers, or provide useful information on Twitter and Facebook. You can write a How-To blog or a DIY blog to post directly onto your website. You can enter local forums or comment on blogs. Off-internet, in the real world, you can join a networking group or speak at local events to simply provide information. You’re not ‘selling’ your business, but you’re establishing yourself as an expert in the business by providing useful information. Take every advantage and opportunity to do this step because by establishing yourself as an expert in your particular industry you will gain trust, increase brand awareness, and increase results.
- Business Cards – This might sound cliché and old-fashioned, but business cards are still the way to go. As you establish yourself as an expert, make sure that you always have business cards on hand. Don’t push them out like a used car salesman, but if someone asks and is interested, you have them available at all times. Use these to your advantage. Make sure they have useful information, as well as any promotions or sales you are currently having at your business.
- Test and Monitor Results – As with any aspect of marketing, you need to keep a close eye on marketing results. If you’ve gotten your business a Google Places page, check out the stats on that page every once in a while to see how things are going. If you are out there establishing yourself as an expert, keep a close eye on which functions you’ve attended that have driven the most calls to your business. There are also ways to track who has clicked on each URL within your email signature, to see how effective different signatures are.
While letting the experts at a marketing agency in Arizona do the work for you is suggested, these simple and affordable steps can make a big difference in your marketing strategy. If it seems like you’re just not making a splash, give us a call.