According to Hubspot, inbound marketing is marketing with a magnet, not a sledgehammer — marketing based on content that attracts and nurtures prospects, not spam that interrupts them. I love that definition because it epitomizes what we do here at Quaintise in terms of healthcare and medical marketing strategies. But the question often arises; can you prove that inbound marketing is worth it? Yes, yes we can…
Take a look at some very new, very interesting data pulled together from various sources and brought to you by Business2Community.com.
1. Inbound is 3-5 times better than progressive event-based marketing efforts. (via Gartner)
2. Enterprises using a customer relationship management strategy see a 25% higher financial metrics. (via Gartner)
3. A PR strategy than includes SEO has a 275% higher ROI. (via Procter & Gamble)
4. Skillfully executed inbound marketing is 10 times more effective at conversion than traditional outbound methods. (via Gartner)
5. Inbound leads cost 61% less on average than outbound leads. (via HubSpot)
6. The average cost-per-lead for inbound-dominated businesses is $135. (via HubSpot)
7. Companies with 1000+ Twitter followers get 6 times more website traffic. (via HubSpot)
8. E-mail has the highest ROI of marketing channels, producing $57 for every dollar spent. (via Oglivy One Worlwide)
9. 77% of consumers prefer permission-based promotions through email. (via Exact Target)
10. Email marketing is estimated to have accounted for $67.8 billion in sales in 2012. (via DMA)
HubSpot Marketing Automation Software
11. HubSpot users experienced an average of a 13% increase in visitors each month. (via HubSpot)
12. After three months, HubSpot users generate an average 32% more leads each month. (via HubSpot)
13. After twelve months, HubSpot users generated 26.4 times more leads. (via HubSpot)
14. 25% of HubSpot users report their traffic has more than doubled. (via HubSpot)
15. 18% of HubSpot customers said sales increased by at least 25%. (via HubSpot)
The State of ROI
16. 57% of organizations are not basing their marketing budgets on any ROI analysis. (via NYAMA)
17. 37% of organizations did not include any mention of finances when asked to define marketing ROI. (via NYAMA)
18. 29% of organizations report their marketing has “too little or no customer/consumer data.” (via NYAMA)
19. The ROI of content marketing has risen 300% over the previous 3 years. (via Eloqua)
20. The average cost per lead drops 80% after 5 months of content marketing. (via Eloqua)
21. Content marketing is 31% cheaper than paid search advertising. (via Eloqua )
22. 83% of tech buyers found their vendor through Google. (via MarketingSherpa)
Great information, right? The best part, all of these numbers and statistics are completely, 100% transferable to healthcare inbound marketing and Quaintise clients! Medical marketing strategies implemented by the best in the marketing business can not only increase brand visibility, which is a term we love to use around here, it can quantifiably increase patient volume.
The Best Healthcare Marketing Agency in Los Angeles!!
10100 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 300
Los Angeles, California 90067
The Best Medical Marketing Firm in Scottsdale!!
7150 E. Camelback Road, Suite 444
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251